Sunday, July 5, 2009






is for Sofas.


I am always looking for the perfect sofa!

via LivingEtc
Love this blue sofa!

This sofa fits perfectly into the room!


Wonderfully worn in!


I adore this sofa!

Completely over the top! Love it!


via Domino

Beautiful antique daybed!

The orange velvet daybed in this room is so lovely.




A Beautiful red sofa!
via Domino

I love this sofa with the moroccan table!

This sofa looks so comfortable!

A perfect combination of messy and elegant!


Gorgeous ikat fabric!
via RebeccaJune

via Anthropologie

What a great outdoor sofa!



I love black and white stripes! They remind me of awnings-which are always charming!



Love this little striped sofa!

via Domino

I love the box pleats on this little white sofa!

Love all the colors in this room!

What a sweet little yellow sofa!

via ElleDecor

A pair of blue and white sofas!


A lovely spot to sit down and read a book!

9 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely...I can't pick just one. Thanks for sharing such inspiring pictures on your blog. Lovely.
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, love the white with the funny yellow pillows and the pink sofa with the little girl in the swim hat and, and...well, they are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. lovely images. lovely blog. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    b.c it brings me to you!!!
    loving that blue room with the black and white sofa. i have saved that for my inspiration files. in fact i think that fabric would work well with the craigslist sofa in my latest post.
    serendipitous.
    xoj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, this is the greatest sofa roundup! I love about a million different styles and I think you've covered them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable furniture, chic & useful! In my blog there´s more design tips to inspire too.
    http://viveremorartribem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart, I'll take one of each! Particularly the pink one, 5th down. Oh and of course a house large enough to fit them all :]

    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mind is going mental with all these fabulous images!!! Your blog has sooo much inspiration...I have just added you to my blog role. I think I love you- sigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

    ReplyDelete